Sunday, September 15, 2013

Topic #1
Children comfy being naked.
When I was growing up, I was taught to be uncomfortable being "naked"(or without outer clothes) around men PERIOD.  Father, brother, uncles or cousins.  Once I reached a certain age, walking around in undies was unacceptable.  I wasn't comfortable.  As a result, I feel like when I was a teen I wasn't comfortable with my titts and azz out for the world to see.  Now a days, teens and young adults walk around in their bra and panties while their brothers and dads are home.  I have been around kids like this and I get uncomfortable.  I have seen girls no more than 13 out and about in boy shorts (you know the ones that look like panties) and tops that show the full bra.  These young girls walk around with no worries that each and every person they come across can see them.  Am I just old fashion?  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment